Almost Friends (Intro)

(Banner by Summerstarr882)

(Thanks so much to everyone who nominated this fic!)


Title: Almost Friends
Author: TheAmazingApe aka Apeygirl aka April
Pairing: You could call it Clois. But it's more Chlark with a twist
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: None for Smallville
Short summary: Lois tries to make peace with a past as Chloe Sullivan as Clark tries to deal with a present as a less-than-whole Superman. Meanwhile, Lana Lang is back in town...
Notes:
Direct Sequel to Almost Whole
Book six in The Almost Series overall


Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

5 comments:

Trinity said...

You know it bothered me, so I checked. It's Jonathan Kent, not Jonathon. Sorry for poiting that out, but I think you'd want to know.

April said...

Thanks for that. At some point, I may go over the whole story and fix things. Just focusing on finishing the beast now. :)

Trinity said...

I just finished it and I was so sure there was another part before the end, but now, surprise surprise! I can't wait for them to find their way back to each other!

Trinity said...

I love Martha and Linda and the relations among all the characters!
Now, I know I have one last part to reread, but would it be possible in the future to have another one? I love this so much and I would like more and more lol
Will it be possible for you to ever actually fix Lexana? I asked that a few years back and you said maybe... but I know it would take a lot of work becayse it is a challenge to fix what the writers screwed up.
I know you seem to only focus on Chloe, but maybe...

LINH NGUYEN said...

We stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I might check things out.
autoketing.com
currency converter app download
currency converter box online