Almost Whole (Intro)



(Banner by Summerstarr882)


Title: Almost Whole
Author: TheAmazingApe
Pairing: Clois (or Chlark with a twist)
Rating: R for some sexual content (though nothing full-on)
Spoilers: None for Smallville as it is (AU post season six).
Short summary: Lois and Clark deal with the aftermath of their first investigative piece and trying to put themselves back together.

Direct sequel to Almost Partners.
Fifth book in the Almost Series.

Chapter List:

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

4 comments:

Trinity said...

You wanna hear sth funny? I had stomach troubles this morning, I probably ate something bad, never mind and nothing could calm my stomach down until... I rememeber about the ginger tea Chloe was given by Lois on her hangover. Thank you! I feel so much better now!!

April said...

Glad to help. ;)

Trinity said...

I can't believe I did not catch that the first time I was reading this!
A person who would want to hurt both Lex and Chloe? After some thinking it can be pretty obvious.
I notice the hint in doctor Albright's scribbled. It was: grady. leery.
And I was like... Chloe!! can't you... wait, you can't. You can't remember.
How could I miss this before?

Trinity said...

I love how you write Martha. Especially I love the chapter when she says this: Happiness isn't a happy ending. Because there is no ending. Life goes on. Happiness is... moments. These little times when you appreciate what you have more fully.

It's so true:) I wish I knew that myself earlier but I guess it's good I figured that out in my early twnties than later lol