Almost Clark (Intro)

Title: Almost Clark
Author: April (aka TheAmazingApe and Apeygirl)
Pairing: Chloe/Clark, Chloe/Kal (or Kaloe)
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Smut
Spoilers: up until season six, then it takes on its own life.
Short summary: Kal, Clark, and Chloe. The most bizarre triangle ever.

This idea came about because I love Kaloe fics and wanted to try one out. Different spin in later chapters (or at least a spin I haven't read just yet). But I had to write this. It kept taking over my mind and I just wanted to explore the angsty possibilities. It's written like missing scenes, kind of, trying to keep with the show while giving it subtext. Hard to explain, but I hope you like.

This fic started off a series and kind of became its own AU, which I'm hapy to tool around in rather than just accept Smallville's way of telling the story.

As a little preview, Bekahcff made a lovely video, like the preview of this fic if it were a movie. I remain very grateful to her for that. She really captures the story and manipulates Smallville footage beautifully.




Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven

8 comments:

grlmonday said...

Putting this one on my Kindle, too. Eventually I think I'll get all your stuff on there :D You're the best fic writer I've ever seen. Have you considered doing original fiction, or converting some of your SV fics to something original? You'd be published for sure.

April said...

Thanks very much. I'm working on self-e-publishing right now. I'm hoping it works out well.

Blog BeautyThroughHarmony said...

Hiya! Were you somehow able to make all the settings of your blog on your own or you got professional help?

April said...

On my own, just playing with the layout and learning little things when I was bored. :)

Trinity said...

I have a weird problem... I want to reread this, but I still haven't finished the whole series lol And I'm so curious what's next...

April said...

Heh. Reread or keeping reading onward. It's up to you. :)

Trinity said...

Nah, I need to know what's next, so I'll keep moving forward. Rereding left for the summer:P

pisquenta said...

I read this back in God knows when. It was on K-site, I think. You were still writing it as I read it. Wow. Thank God the internet saves all of this. I was totally looking for it.

Here I am recovering from COVID-19 and reading Chlark fanfics. If I wasn't a 35 year old mother of 8yr old twins, I would think this was 2007 again