1-900-Chloe (intro)





Title: 1-900-Chloe
Author: TheAmazingApe
Pairing: Chloe/Clark
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Smut, PWP
Spoilers: None, really. But let's pretend it's late season five, no Jimmy, no freak status...
Short summary: Clark gets bent out of shape when Chloe gains on-the-job experience while writing a piece on the phone sex industry.

Chapter List:

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

2 comments:

Trinity said...

I think you don't get notified of all the comments, because I left a few, mostly in Almost series chapters, but it's all right.
Just wanted to let you know I read this and Under the Influence and I had a great fun with those fics:) Off to the next.

April said...

I am so slow at replying to replies sometimes. I do end up getting to them, but it's never as soon as I wish.

I definitely had a great time writing this one. Comedies are always the most fun to write (and read).