Action Time (Intro)

Title: Action Time (Sequel to Reaction Time)
Author: TheAmazingApe/Apeygirl/April
Pairing: Chlollie
Rating: R-NC-17
Warnings: smut, angst, some romcom silliness, dealing with canon issues
Spoilers: Conspiracy onward...
Short summary: Chloe Sullivan and Oliver Queen embrace a very... adult relationship.




Author's note 1: I suck at titles. I hate the above title, but couldn't think of anything better (did I mention I suck at titles?).

Author's note 2: This fic is dedicated to sarcastic_bite as she won it in an auction. She wanted me to map out how Chlollie got to the "I love yous." Little did she know, my secret fic kink is making sense out of canon (or perhaps she knew). Anyway, hope it's all she wanted and more.


Update 5/22/2012: Thank you so much to everyone who nominated and voted for this fic in the Smallville Fandom Creativity Awards. It's so nice to be noticed! And a big congratulations to BabyDee1 on winning the award! If I had to be a runner up to anyone, I'd pick you any day!

This picks up where Reaction Time left off, dealing with show canon through, mostly, missing scenes and what wee little scenes Chlollie actually got.

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

No comments: