Subtraction Time (Intro)

Banner by purplemoon123


Title: Subtraction Time (Sequel to Reaction Time and Action Time) 
Author: TheAmazingApe 
Pairing: Chlollie 
Rating: R-NC-17 
Warnings: Going AU, smut, angst, violence, flashbacks 
Spoilers: All of season ten
Short summary: We follow Chloe Sullivan-Queen and Oliver Queen as they attempt to wrangle a team of young hero apprentices, meet a few old friends, and wonder if things will ever settle down. 

Author's Note: I promised sarcastic_bite the novel-length fanfiction of her choice and she was nice enough to give me three prompts. She wanted something between the finale events and the time jump, something action oriented with Batman or Chlollie finding out they're pregnant or a gift from Zatanna on their first wedding anniversary. I stewed and stewed on which was enough for a novel, then decided to squeeze in all three as well as keep this in my Reaction Time/Action Time universe as it's nice and familiar to me. Also, some people commented they'd like the things only vaguely referenced in the end of Action Time seen. Well, hell. I got a whole novel to do, might as well try to make them happy, too. So I'll be going over Chloe's time away and her meeting the certain somebodies she mentioned in Fortune. 

This will be a bit of a loose crossover between Smallville/ Movie-verse Batman and Teen Titans with some aspects of Young Justice. 

Thanks so much to Purplemoon123 for the lovely banner. I just kept seeing a young Christina Ricci as Raven and she made it happen!


Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to finish this fic? It's a worthy read.

April said...

I do plan to finish this fic in the next few months, at the very least. I have had family circumstances that out all fic on the backburner, but I will never leave anything unfinished if I can help it.