A Day Late (Intro)



Title: A Day Late
Pairing: Chlark (some Chlollie and Clois)
POV: Chloe, Clark
Rating: R-NC-17
Warnings: angst, unfaithfulness, did I say angst?
Spoilers: Going from the finale (but without the flash-forward), roughly six months after.
Short summary: Chloe and Clark work on a mission, reminisce about the past, and get a little too close. Fall-out happens…
Banners and art by: Bkwurm1. More art to come as it goes.
Prompt from: phantom_queen
Chloe comes back to town, and Clark realizes that Chlollie have the kind of relationship he always wanted (partners who love, support and understand each other). I'd love to see Clark jealous over Chollie. There are a few things I don't want to see
1) Ollie can't cheat on Chloe
2) Chloe can't not love Ollie, or love Ollie but have always loved Clark more
3) Chloe can't automatically drop Olllie b/c Clark finally decides he's in love with her. She can't have always just been waiting for Clark to wake up.


I stewed and stewed on what kind of story to write with those parameters and this is what I’ve come up with.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

4 comments:

twotimestrue said...

April! Pleasepleaseplease continue this fic!

April said...

I'll be posting something today. :) So sorry to have made people wait so long

Oanhtt said...

I am really impressed by reading the information content you provided. It is very unique and useful. I really appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope to read more updates from you. It is my pleasure to read this.
For any kind of academic writing work.
pop up sales
sales pop by autoketing

Oanhtt said...

I'm interested in your writing. They are worth reading. I want you to share more pieces of writing because they are useful and great. It's very kind of you to upload these articles.
Discount master
Product discount app