The Depths We Sink To (Intro)

(Banner by purplemoon123)
Title: The Depths We Sink To
Author: TheAmazingApe
Pairing: Chlex (others featured)
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: sequel, smut, angst, missing scenes
Spoilers: All of season seven so far
Short summary: Sequel to Deep In The Bottle. Chloe tries to cope with the fallout from that night and a Luthor who gives her no peace, not to mention the horror that is 2008.

Much like Almost Clark, I'm inserting my own missing scenes, both to manipulate offscreenville to Chlexiness and to make some damned sense out of season 7. This fic spans the last two-thirds of that season.

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR 
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN 
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY

The story continues in... Out of the Depths

And another lovely banner I was given!


Banner by bkwurm1

9 comments:

Trinity said...

I think I soon start begginng for the third part! Please! I want Chlex from you! I want to seem them getting their happy ending!!

April said...

I'll start it as soon as I can. :)

Trinity said...

I don't want to be a pain in the ass since I've alreaddy asked so many times, but I just saw the video The Depths We Sink To that I had on my harddrive and... when will the final part be up?! You're a whole year late, did you know? I'm not saying it to make you angry or bother you, I would just so much like to read it!! And then reread it all!
I understand time, I do, because I am a writer, too. But can you get me any update? PLEASE!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that your amazing fanfiction has been a huge inspiration to me.

I especially love your in canon/offscreensville style.

In particular I have loved your Chlex story as you just see so much in what is not shown. It is really amazing. Eager for part 3!!

I'm just starting my own fic (Clavis) on LJ, and if it turns out even HALF as good as your stories are, I will be a very happy camper!

April said...

@phillydragonldy Aw, thanks so much. I'm glad I could light a little fire. :)

I should be starting the thrid chlex as soon as I've finished the fic I'm currently on. It's been a long road, but I always do finish my fics :)

Thanks for the patience.

April said...

@phillydragonldy:

OT, but I grew up in Upper Darby, just near 69th st. :)

Friv games said...

It could be a luck to find your posts. I really like them because they are useful and interesting. I don't know where I can find posts like these. Your posts are unique and awesome. I'm happy if you upload more and more. Thanks a lot!
https://autoketing.com/
currency converter free online
currency converter box

Oanhtt said...

I'm interested in your writing. They are worth reading. I want you to share more pieces of writing because they are useful and great. It's very kind of you to upload these articles.
Discount master
Product discount app

Huyen said...

I'm interested in your writing. They are worth reading. I want you to share more pieces of writing because they are useful and great. It's very kind of you to upload these articles.
autoketing
facebook chat
facebook live chat