Under The Influence (intro)

Title: Under the Influence (removed!!!)
Author: April/TheAmazingApe
Pairing: Chlark
Rating: Adult
Warnings: smut, comedy and hardly a plot to be seen
Spoilers: None of consequence.
Short summary: Those damned red rocks!!!
Author's note: Set around late season five. My favorite time. No Chlimmy, No Clana. Just a lovely window of possibility.

Note: I have removed the text of this fic. If you have previously read this and feel very strongly about reading it again, I am here for you, to give you an explanation or a text copy. Feel free to email me: aprilmwalsh@aol.com

This story does still exist, but let's just say it's in another form. Email me and all will be clear.

This story is gone, but I am leaving the pages intact because I appreciate the rare comments I get and don't want that rare commenter to think that isn't so.


Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six

1 comment:

elidear said...

Hey, I'm reading some Smallville Chlark fics. I was wondering if I could get a copy of this story?