Almost Lois (Intro)



(Banner by Summerstarr882)

Title: Almost Lois
Author: TheAmazingApe
Pairing: Chlark with a twist
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: smut, MOTW, angst, character death
Spoilers: None for Smallville
Summary: Picking up from Almost Chloe, our heroine must deal with a new identity, a still-scheming Luthor, and a big, dumb alien (with glasses).

Though this and subsequent "books" had all been one long story, it became a bit much to contain and I thought it best to split it up when archiving it here.

This story picks up six months after the end of Almost Chloe.
It is the third book in the Almost Series.

Chapter List:

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

5 comments:

Trinity said...

I needed to come back... I apologize about leaving you a comment that I hated the fact Chloe erased heer memories. I finally got over it and I need to go back, because I LOVE your writing. After all, the fact that you can stir a reader so much should mean something:)

April said...

Well, I'm glad you're giving it a shot. :)

I hated as much as anyone when SV just wiped Lex's mind clean. But I will say that my mind wipe is slightly different. I'm going to deal with the fall-out of such things happening and the healing process involved and, just trust, bring this story full circle in the end.

It's nearly done and I don't want to spoil anything. But there's something that could possibly reverse the memory loss.

Trinity said...

that'a amazing! I will definitely finish, then get to your other fics and hpefully, some day I will be able to read Out of Depths:D
I don't get notifed when you answer my comments, is there a way to get e-mail notofication?

April said...

I've been trying to figure that out myself. I get notified, but no one else seems to. Some Blogspots have a box you can check to be notified. I don't know why mine doesn't. Or it might be a blogger account setting. I'll look at my settings.

Trinity said...

I just finished rereading this part. I even enjoy it more the second time around!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this series!!
Just wanted to tell you that:)
As a writer myself I know how hard it is to actually come up with something new regarding Smallville or Superman and make it original, it is also hard to write a story like an actual book, it has certainly taken me a lot of time to learn until I did it, so I really respect you for this and for finishing all your stories too! There is nothing worse than just leaving your readers hanging there! Especially ,when it's so well written!