Deep In The Bottle (Intro)

(Banner by bkwurm1)

Deep in the Bottle
By: TheAmazingApe/April
Pairing: Chlex
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: up to Gemini
Acknowledgments: I own nothing in The Smallville Universe.
Summary: Lex helps Chloe ring in her 21st in his own special way.

This is my attempt to bring Chlex smut into mid-season seven. Let's see if it's believable.

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part T
en
P
art Eleven

Story continues in:
The Depths We Sink To (complete)
and
Out of the Depths (WIP)



5 comments:

Trinity said...

This was the very frist fanfic recommended on first Chlex tumblr that I created. Just letting you know:) (chlex.tumblr.com)

April said...

Aw, thanks so much!

JodiMelville said...

I am excited to find this here because I needed it as an example on how to write Chlex. Thank you.

(I'm not opposed to a PDF of this for my Nook... Just sayin'.)

April said...

@JodiMelville: Thanks so much. If you want a better example of how to write Chlex, read anything on NaughtySeduction's Chlex forums by Kitten/Nonky or Zannie. They're kind of the queens of the ship. I'm just a dabbler. :)

One of these days, I'll do pdfs of my fics. But I just have so much writing on my plate, so that's in the fuuuuuutuuuurrree for now. ;)

ThanhHuyen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.