A place for fic

Note (11/12/13): 



Note (8/8/13): Almost Lovers, hence The Almost Series, is now complete! That means Restless Nights is now on the front burner with Subtraction Time and A Day Late (coming soon) just behind.

Note: 3/28/13: I changed my comments setting to "full page." So they won't show up on the post, but in a new window when you click. The upside is that you can choose to be notified by email of responses to your comment. But I think that only works if using your google account. I do try to reply to all of them, so just letting you know!

Note (2/2/13): Almost Lovers is very nearly complete. I have that on the front burner to finish while also getting in periodic updates on Restless Nights (Chlark, some Chlavis) and Subtraction Time (Chlollie). Once that is done, I'll be starting a new request fic. And once Restless Nights is done, I'll be starting my final installment in my Chlex trilogy (Out of the Depths)

So here's the order if anyone's curious...

Almost Lovers (front burner)
Restless Nights and Subtraction Time (back burner)

Restless Nights (front burner)
Subtraction Time and Can't Have It All (back burner)

Subtraction Time (front burner)
Can't Have It All and Out Of The Depths (back burner)

Can't Have It All (front burner)
Out of The Depths and one more request fic (title TBD) on back burner

Out Of The Depths on front burner until complete!

After that, I'll be taking most of my focus to original romance writing with occasional fic breaks. But the above will surely be finished before that happens.


Note (8/20/12): The Depths We Sink To is now complete, leaving only Almost Lovers and Restless Nights unfinished, though I am starting Subtraction Time (Sequel to Reaction Time and Action Time this week).

Note (8/4/12): Before Sunset is now complete, leaving only three unfinshed fics on this blog. Hurrah!

NOTE: Blogger does now allow me to reply directly to comments, but does not notify people when I've done so. But I do reply on the page when I get to it, so if you check back, you'll see I'm trying to reply to your feedback or answer your questions. I just hope, someday, Blogger fixes this silly issue so y'all can know when I reply to you.

Welcome

I've been writing fanfic for five years now. And, while I started with forums, I know it can be frustrating to read it there. Though I personally love the commentary, chapter by chapter, I know it can be annoying as a reader, going through the other posts to find a new chapter. In addition, I really want to have a place to put my fic when finished. So... Here I am.

All the fics I write are here and current.

Don't want to go on and on here (you'll see how much I go on and on if you start reading the things).

WARNING: As it is now, all of my fics are Adult, so please... no kiddies.

Hope you all read and enjoy.

April

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you started up your own blog. Looking forward to catching up on your fics.

h2osprincess said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you housing your fic over here.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you started a blog. It will make it alot easier to catch on Chlois & Chlark.

cheriru said...

Really happy you started one of these, as I'm a big fan of your writing, and this makes it so much easier to follow. Can't wait for more updates.

April said...

Thanks, you guys. It's slow-going, but I hope to get nearly everything up soon.

James said...

Hiya, it's James from KSite. Wanna follow eachother on Blogger? (also, if yes, can you tell me how to follow someone? :\ I'm kinda slow and new to Blogspot lol)

Trinity said...

12 december 2012? You mixed up the dates:)

April said...

LOL. No. I just put it at the latest date so it always stays on top.

Anonymous said...

When will you star writing Out of the Depths?

April said...

Once I've finished The Almost Series (which should be very soon), then Restless Nights (which should be next week), that story will be started and added into the fic rotation.

I hate to make people wait, but I just can't have more than three stories going at once. It makes my brain ache. :(

Trinity said...

Are you ok? I'm worried, because you haven't posted anything in a long time. It's not that I;m impatient, I understand real life and responsibilites, but just say you're still here!

April said...

Hi, Trinity! I'm perfectly fine and sorry I've been so absent. My actual job has just gotten way more time consuming lately. I've also had a trip to see family. It's all good things. But just no time to write.

Trinity said...

That's good to hear!! I am so happy that you will be back with those stories. I am, too, very busy and don';t have really much time for reading when I write so much in my every free moment, but I'm planning on reading all of your works:) Especially, I can't wait till Out of Depths, but I am patient:) Take your time and make it blowminding!