Action Time (Chapter Ten)

Chapter Ten

She pulled him into the entryway and closed the door, frowning at the fact that he was not getting handsy on the way to the elevator. Usually, that was the way of it. She pushed the up button and turned to him, giving the most come-hithery look she could muster.

He just rocked on his feet slightly, staring at the closed doors, then at her, leaning against the panel. "What?"

"Nothing." Maybe her come-hither was on the fritz with the lingering effects of the alcohol. She tried again, pushing her shoulders back, her chest out, and rolling her neck with a long sigh.

He chuckled, his eyes not even dropping to her breasts. "Tired?"

"No," she grunted and slumped back against the jamb. "Though I guess you are."

He shrugged. "Not really. No."

"Well then?"

He peered closely at her, tilting his head. "Well then... what?"

She threw up her hands. "I don't know. Usually, your hands are at least half-way up my top by now."

He drew back slightly. "Okay. Do you want my hands up your top?"

"Not unless you want them to be."

He sighed and moved toward her. "Okay."

She batted him away. "Well, don't just humor me."

He groaned as the elevator doors finally opened. "I'm trying to be the nice guy, here. You've been drinking."

She folded her arms and moved in. "Exactly. Here I am, all liquored up and relaxed."

"Well, I don't know. Maybe I thought you were tired," he said peevishly as he moved in after her.

"Maybe I'm not." She leaned against the elevator wall. "Maybe I'm all uninhibited and will let you do all kinds of stuff I usually don't."

He froze. staring at her, then laughed. "Yes. Very tempting. To some guy who wouldn't have to deal with you the next day."

"I won't get mad. Promise." She brushed past him on her way to the panel, then pressed the PH button. The screen descended and she quickly gave her thumbprint and put in her code to bypass the body scan as that wouldn't make this very sexy, then looked up at him. "So?"

He shook his head. "No. No way. I am not believing anything you say right now. You're drunk."

She moved to him. "Not that drunk. Hardly even drunk at all now."

He grunted as she got on her tiptoes and brushed her lips against his ear. "There's not much we haven't done, anyway, unless... No."

She pulled back. "Oh, yes." She moved to the panel and activated the stop.

"EMERGENCY LOCKDOWN IN 5...4..."

"No lockdown," she said hastily. "Chloe Sullivan, 0,5,1,4,0,9, requesting non-emergency stop."

"REQUEST GRANTED."

She turned to him, preening a little. "I designed that feature myself. So... who's drunk now?" She slinked toward him, maybe with a stumble or two, but she still thought she came off mostly slinky. "I'm gonna give you a little present. And on my birthday, too. I'm very generous." He looked strangely horrified. "What?"

"Just... why? Chloe, it's not that much better than the regular way, even for me. Trust me."

"Come on, Ollie." She leaned against the wall again, come-hithering her face off. "You've been wanting this for months."

"What? I never said I wanted it. Seriously, it's mostly messy and the logistics of it make it hardly sexy at all."

She looked around. "I think we can swing it." She turned around. "I mean, if I lean like this," she flattened her palms against the wall, "Then you do the rest..."

"Chloe..." He turned her around. "Are you trying to prove something here? You won't enjoy it. I mean, there's a one in a thousand chance a woman might, but..."

"I don't see why not. I mean, where things go down doesn't change the fact that I've loved everything you've done to me. Besides, I've been doing my homework on this. See that code I put in. That clears it."

He looked seriously flabbergasted. "What kind of homework... How does that even... How does a code... Okay." He cleared his throat. "Seriously, this is not something I want."

"But you do," she said, confused now. "You even said we could try it at Luthorcorp and I said no way because nothing turns me off like the evil empire and..."

"I never said that." He looked really lost now.

"Isn't thirty a little young for senility? Yes, you did. And you've almost hounded me for it since."

"Chloe, do you seriously think I'm the kind of guy that would just... hound you into anal sex?"

"Almost every time we're in this elevator, you oh-so-casually mention it's a shame we can't... Wait..." She finally registered his words, then slapped his arm. "I was not talking about anal sex."

"Ow! Well, you kept going on about stuff we haven't done. I figured that was about the only... Then what were you talking about?"

She gestured around them. "Elevator? You? Me? You've only harped on it daily."

He suddenly laughed. "Oh, yeah. That." He stopped laughing. "Oh, yeah. That," he said, his voice lower.

She was up against the wall with a mouth on her neck and his hands up her top in a flash. She moaned as he pushed his hips against her, higher and higher, until her feet left the floor. "Mmm, Oliver. Hurry."

"Don't want to," he breathed. He grinned and drew back. "How many times do we get to do it in the elevator?"

"Whenever now. I told you. I've worked on the codes."

He giggled suddenly.

"Wha..."

"Sorry. I was just remembering me trying to figure out how you'd do your coding homework on anal sex." His face grew serious. "Which I'm not a fan of, by the way."

"Okay..."

He stepped back and she slid down the wall. "Seriously, there's just so much work and clean up before and after and you really need the girl to be relaxed and all this lube and..."

"Yes. Got it. Now can you please..."

"No. Chloe..." He leaned a hand on the wall beside her head. "Also, about earlier. I know I seemed a little off, but I just kept thinking about all that came out tonight and..."

"Oliver," she cut in. "This stop isn't forever. If someone else in the building calls the elevator..."

"Got it. Talk later." He leaned in and slid his lips over her earlobe.

"Much later," she moaned. She knew what he was going to say and what it would lead to. It was about Clark and her and kissing and feelings and she just didn't want to explain everything right now. She'd rather show him she was... His? Hell, maybe. In this moment, definitely. She was all his. As for every other moment... It was hard to think about ideas of her belonging to him or vice versa because... Damn it! It just was! It brought up all manner of inner crazy. Not just that fifteen-year-old that never felt pretty enough, but the idea of a future that seemed so unsure and how much it might hurt to lose him or leave or whatever the hell happened as they tried to survive the Kandorian apocalypse.

Just for now, she wanted to have toe-curling, sweat-inducing, time-limited sex in an elevator. Anyway, it was her birthday. Shouldn't she have what she wanted?

"Hey. Wait." He lifted his head and gripped her neck, sealing her lips to his for five hot seconds.

She breathed out a laugh. "What was that for?"

He shrugged as he pulled off his jacket. "Just wanted another kiss that counts with you. I figure that's your first in an elevator."

She giggled suddenly. "You'd think, but I've actually had..." She shut her mouth quickly. Why did she have to ruin it?

"So Clark..."

"No. Not at all. Just maybe... almost... this one time, but it didn't and... I mean, the elevator would be Jimmy." She tilted her head. "And Pete. Come to think of it."

"Who's Pe... Oh, never mind." Oliver groaned and picked up his jacket. "Going up."

Chloe gripped his arm before he got to the panel. "What? I've also kissed guys in barns and coffee shops and... The Daily Planet. So what? How many places have you kissed girls? And more?" she added to make her point. "Do you want me to grill you on every single one?"

"No. But it would help if you..." He leaned heavily against the wall next to her. "F*ck it. Forget it. Come here." He pulled her to him, but she stopped him.

"Wait a minute. It's one thing to have a problem with me being naked in a bathroom with Clark when we're... whatever we are. I could get that. But what am I supposed to be? Untouched by other men until you?"

"No," he ground out. "This is not about that. But... You know what? It would be nice if I wasn't always the only one that gave a sh*t."

"What?"

"You just never care!"

"You can't be serious."

"I never can be. That's me, right? Never serious. Just like you never get jealous," he growled. "You barely even asked about Lois."

"Well, she's my cousin. Excuse me if I don't want to think about the two of you when we're..."

"Or Tess." He moved closer. "Or that tasty little cop I was with when I found out you were monitoring me. And scores of others, Chloe. You'd be shocked at the sheer number before I even met you."

She stiffened against the wall. "What are you, baiting me now?"

"Can that even be done? Anyway, that's what I do, right? So you can laugh all these women off because... who cares? I flirt or tease or f*ck and then I just run off. That's what I'm supposed to do. That's what this was supposed to be. Just a little fun with fun Oliver. Nothing to be taken seriously."

"I never said..."

"You didn't have to," he breathed. "Every single time this gets real, you start twitching. And I'm sorry if I'm not the fun, free-loving f*ck toy you signed up for, but sh*t gets to me and I can't pretend it doesn't."

"You think it doesn't get to me?" She gripped the front of his shirt. "You don't think I'm constantly wondering, every time I touch you, if someone else has done it better? You want to know why I don't ask? Because I don't want to know! If I sat here comparing myself to the battalion of taller, bustier, God damned shinier-haired women, then... why would I even bother?"

"Chloe..."

"What do you want? You want me to be whiny, insecure, and clingy? Because I can be. I can be that sad girl. Just let me rewind eight years and..."

"How about eight minutes," he cut in. "Let's just go back to... about here," he said, leaning in and brushing his lips over her ear.

"So as soon as I have something to say, you don't want to talk." Still, she lifted her neck just slightly, trying to guide his lips that spot just behind her ear.

"I don't want to fight. So let's not," he said, finding that spot, breathing his next words into it. "I don't want you to be clingy. I just wanted to know you give a sh*t."

"Well, I do," she said, trying to sound angry, but pretty sure she was failing as her hands went from gripping his shirt to sliding around his neck.

"Good." He pulled back, looking just smug enough to make her anger return. "Because I am very much in demand. You should definitely try to hang onto me."

"Ass," she groaned, gripping his shirt again, but this time giving it a nice tug until a few buttons popped off.

He looked down, pursing his lips. "I liked that one."

She shrugged, smiling just a little. "Like you don't have eight more just like it." She tugged her own top over her head before he could return the favor.

"Only five." He leaned in, tracing the top of her bra. "Guess it's only fair, I did destroy one of your hideous, shiny, shapeless blouses." He sucked in a breath as she tore at his belt and buckle. "Got my eye on the rest. Then you'll have no choice but to wear all the tight, low-cut stuff you've been keeping from me."

"Please." She shimmied her jeans down her hips and kicked them off one leg. "I'm not keeping anything from..." She broke off with a mildly embarrassing squeal as his hands slid to grip her waist and lift her high against the wall.

"Yeah. That's right."

She looked down, even swung her feet just a little letting her jeans drag off one leg along the elevator floor. "This is new."

"I'm feeling strong and manly. Please try to make yourself as weightless as possible."

"Fine." She nearly hated the breathless tone of it. It seemed very weak and girly. But, damn it, she liked feeling weak and girly at the moment with his arms holding her up, all straining and bulging and... Damn his arms. "Jerk," she added just so he wouldn't get too cocky as she sagged against him as he sank into her.

He buried his face in her neck as he pushed upwards. "MMphChlffllssss..."

Her eyes rolled back in her head, which lolled against the wall. "Huh?"

He lifted his head, still pumping inside her. "You feel so good... Like better than... Different..."

"Mmmm." It did feel different. "Don't stop," she groaned, gripping his shoulders.

He bent down, holding her tighter as his hips moved faster. "No. Never."

But she felt it, too. His teeth grazed her chin. His hands gripped her hips harder than she was used to. Her belt buckle sort of scraped along the floor. It was all very messy. Maybe that was what felt different. It wasn't like every other sexual encounter they'd ever had had been carefully planned. But something about this was so...

"Oh, God!" Her nails dug into his arms.

He lifted his head again, still pumping inside her. "Already?"

"No. I mean... Stop."

"Stop?"

"Yes," she gasped... reluctantly.

"Yes meaning stop or yes meaning 'God, yes, Oliver! You're a sex god' or..."

"Condom," she burst out. "We didn't..."

"Sh*t!" He froze, still gripping her hips. "Okay. I'll..."

She pushed at his shoulders. "Let me down. I think I have something in my purse or..."

"I have to pull out first," he groaned, keeping his hold on her. "Just stay still and... Don't!"

They both hit the floor. "My knees," she moaned.

"My... everything," he wheezed, the wind obviously knocked out of him.

"Sorry. I panicked."

"My fault," he choked out. "I think I should save the fancy moves for when we're not in an elevator."

She lifted up and smiled down at him. "It was pretty ambitious, though. But I think I have something in my," She looked around "my purse," she finished, dejected, "which is upstairs. I didn't bring it. Stupid..." She tried to get off him, but fell right back down. "You're on my jeans," she grunted -- or on the half that was still on her.

"Just two seconds," he choked. "I'll sit up and..."

She jerked at them. "No. I can get up if you just..."

He shuddered underneath her and she stiffened at an answering tug inside her. He was still inside her. "Seriously, Chloe, don't move for a second."

She tried not to, really, but he felt so much deeper than ever and every bit off her seemed to cling to him and her hips just... rolled. And, really, why shouldn't they?

"Damn it. Don't do that."

"I can't... not..."

His hands gripped her hips. "Okay." He held her still, thick cords standing out on his neck. "So we just go upstairs and..."

"But then we don't get to have sex in an elevator," she whined. And reasonably so. It was her damned birthday. She rolled her hips again.

His hands went from gripping to digging, pulling and pushing before they just stopped. "We can get back in the elevator, then, and just..."

"I've been on birth control for years," she blurted suddenly.

He lifted his head. "So?"

"I just thought you should know that and all... And also that my big sistering included everyone's medical issues and that... we don't exactly have to..."

"Use a condom?" he finished, his eyes widening.

She nodded, bracing her hands on his chest and lifting just a little off him before dropping back down, making them both moan.

"Oh, Chloe," he said shakily, "you better not be saying this because you're drunk."

"Not drunk anymore." She leaned down, her lips brushing from his chin to his ear. "I've thought about it before now. I mean, if we're clean and there's no huge risk, then..."

He shook underneath her. "I've... I don't think I've ever... I mean, not without one. Even at my drunkest."

She lifted her head and nodded. "I shouldn't have..."

"No. I mean that... I could. With you. Knowing you're only m... that you're only with me." He gripped her hips harder and pushing his own upwards.

"You know I am," she breathed.

He smiled. "And there's no one else for me."

She smiled, too. "Yes. I mean... for now."

His smile dropped. "Could you not..."

"I mean for you," she cut in quickly. "I mean that... If you wanted to..."

"I know what you mean and... Just give me a minute." He closed his eyes, his hands falling away.

Damn it! She wasn't trying to destroy the mood. She just wanted him to know he had options. "Oliver..."

He braced his hands on the floor and sat up. "Okay. I'm good." He wound one hand around her waist and pushed upwards.

"Oh... Good. Because we need to hurry," she breathed. "Anyone can call this elevator."

"Yeah. In theory." He chuckled. "I mean, it's after two. If anyone was coming or going, they've come and gone by now."

"You don't just say that," she scoffed, stilling.

"It's true."

She pushed at him slightly. "Are you just bent on ruining the fun tonight?"

"And here I thought this was all for me." He pulled her close again.

"Well... yeah. But it's my birthday."

"Now you're acknowledging it?" HIs hands spanned her waist and he laid back. "Anyway, having sex in an elevator isn't just about time limits."

"It's not?" she breathed as one hand slid to her breast. She'd been pretty damned sure that was the draw.

"It's about discovery," he rasped. "It's about the fact that you could be seen." He twisted his hips and hit something inside her that made her throw her head back, silently screaming. "I mean, we've been discovered by everyone that counts, but that's not enough, is it?"

She hissed as her head lolled forward, her hips moving again.

"You need someone to see," he gasped as she moved faster. "Or just the possibility of them seeing. Because then..." He moved then, undulating under her. "Then you aren't that sad girl, are you? You're wanted, so f*cking wanted, Chloe..." She felt him shudder as she leaned over him, planting a hand on either side of his head as her hips snapped forward and back.

She nearly howled, not just from their movements, so easily bringing back the urgency of just moments before, but his words. Yes. She wanted the world to know. For so many years, she felt like that sad girl. Not pretty enough. Not sexy enough. Just not enough. But she knew that wasn't true now. So maybe he was right. Maybe she wanted more people than her to know it. Maybe that little slip at the party wasn't completely accidental. Maybe she wanted the world to know that she was wanted, desired, that she was enough for someone.

More than enough, from the way he bowed upward to her, his breath harsh in her ear, "You want me." It wasn't a question anymore, but still, she couldn't get enough of hearing it.

"So much," he gasped.

"More than..." She swallowed a scream as his hips sort of twisted under her. "More than the others?" she finished on a moan as her arms nearly gave out.

"You kidding me?" He grunted and sat up, jerking her against him as she tried to keep moving, never stop... "You know how my day is?" he growled. "It's either having you or waiting for you. Think that's normal?"

She sort of sobbed his name against his shoulder because, damn him... She remembered, watching him sleep at the inn, thinking that everything else in her day was just something to get through before seeing him again. It had been scary, thinking she was ridiculous to feel that way. So hearing those words thrilled and terrified her in equal measures, yet pushed her closer to breaking and shuddering against him all the same. She cried out, digging her fingers into his neck as she rocked over him, keeping him close, yet using the other hand to brace herself against his chest, hold steady, not fall into him and whatever madness he meant in feeling... all she did. It was all too much. The things he said, the fact that there was nothing between them now, not even a condom. It all felt raw and naked and so damned overwhelming, but it didn't stop her from taking this. Having this. She could worry about where to put these feelings later, after. She just wanted to feel every horrible, glorious bit of it for now. "Too much," she gasped. "I can't..."

Both arms weakened and she felt herself crumpling against him as sharp tingles raced across every inch of her skin.

“I got you,” he growled, both arms crushing her waist now as he reared upward, holding her against him. His hips jerked up under her once, twice before he stilled.

Her head lay slack against his shoulder, panting into his neck.

"So who's Pete, anyway?"

PREVIOUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER ELEVEN

6 comments:

Madlenita said...

Thanks for new chapter!!!!
Very hot, moment taht was fun, anyway very interesting...

Anonymous said...

This is so brilliantly sexy. I love the confusion, and the almost argument, and the tidbits of Smallville history, and that they reached the point where they trust each other so much that they are willing to risk going without a condom for the first time because together it all makes the chapter so much more realistically sexy.

I'm really enjoying this fic series and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Anonymous said...

omg that was so hot... i m happy that finally Chloe had admitted that she does care about him.. they reach another step by not using condom anymore... but still she's still scared that Oliver could leave her, she needs to be more confident.. cant wait to read ther next one... thanks again !

Niim said...

Amazing chapter!

April said...

@madlenita Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it.

@Anon1: Thank you! I'm really trying to progress this relationship into a place of complete trust before the ILUs.

@anon2: Thanks! I'm breaking down her little walls, brick by brick.

@Niim Thanks for reading!

Bekah said...

So first. Chloe installed a specific code for 'non emergency elevator stops' Good to see she has her priorities lol!

I love the sex scenes where they take a step forward and it's not their first. The non condom is a good way to further the intimacy.

I admit for a second I thought just like Oliver did, but I know you don't write anal so it couldn't have been that. Oliver's reaction was amusing.

So I have a secret kink fic wish where someone *cough*clark*cough* gets an eye full, for the same reasons Chloe wants it. And yeah I know someone has written it before, but it wasn't done RIGHT and well you would do it right. So if you think you can ever slip that in to one of your fics, that would be great.