Fic Homework 5/29/14

Note: that I do respond to comments on each post and you can be notified if you click the box to be emailed follow-ups when posting a comment. :)

Out Of The Depths Chapter 1 (by 4/30/14)
A Day Late 3 (by 4/30/14)
Subtraction Time 11 (by 5/21/14)

Done. As you can see I'm way behind. What can I say? RL is busy right now. I'm going to try to get caught up with myself  by June 2nd, then just work away trying to finish Restless Nights!

Restless Nights 21 (asap!)
Out of the Depths 2 (asap!)
A Day Late 4 (by 6/2/14)
Restless Nights 22 (by 6/4/14)
Restless Nights 23 (by 6/7/14)
Restless Nights Epilogue by (6/10/14)
Subtraction Time 12 (by 6/13/14)
Subtraction Time 13 (by 6/16/14)
Out of the Depths 3 (by 6/20/14)
Subtraction Time 14 
Subtraction Time 15
Subtraction Time 16

I should know by then how may chapters it should take to finish Subtraction Time. Or maybe it'll be done by then. I can always hope. :) As you can see, Subtraction Time ends up on the front burner as soon as Restless Nights is complete and A Day Late stays on the back burner with OOTD till it gets its turn. :)



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hello! Hope this not a terrible place to leave a general note. I am long past overdue to say just how much I enjoy your work. I have read many of your stories more than once, and check regularly for updates (one day I will learn how to use RSS feeds--I'm not the most internet savvy). I should've left lots of chapter comments, but... I suck, and I'm sorry. Your work is amazing and it deserves better.

Part of it is shyness, the awkwardness of *ahem* not actually being much of a Smallville fan. *looks around, waiting for someone to kick her out* I do really like Chloe, and I love the way you write her and your stories in general. To that end, I hope you let us know when you publish your original work!!!

In any case, I will try to get better about commenting, but for what it's worth please know that one more person is an avid fan.