Fic Homework (after all this time!)

A Day Late (last updated 5/2/14) Chapter 4 on 9/26/14

What? That's horrible! That's almost five months! I'm truly sorry, you guys. It was a busy summer, but I also spent over a month of it with NO COMPUTER AT ALL! I mean, I used others for work stuff, but I certainly wasn't going to get hours to write. But I have a spanking new computer (with Windows 8, but you can't have everything) and am hoping to be much more productive from

Subtraction Time (last updated 5/29/14) Chapter 12 ASAP!!!
Restless Nights (last updated 6/10/14) Chapter 22 - ASAP!!!
Out of the Depths 3 (last updated 7/14/14) ASAP!
Restless Nights 23 
Restless Nights 24 
Restless Nights 25 
Restless Nights Epilogue 
************************
A Day Late 5 
Subtraction Time 13 
Out of the Depths 3
Subtraction Time 14


2 comments:

Trinity said...

Finally! I knew you were without a computer, but still, I was starting to worry and was about to write to you. Well, I guess I don't have to now:)

April said...

It was not easy, being computerless. You know how people say they learned things about not relying on technology and discovered their true self? Yeah. I had none of that BS. It just made life harder.