Under The Influence (Part Four)

Note: I have removed the text of this fic. If you have previously read this and feel very strongly about reading it again, I am here for you, to give you an explanation or a text copy. Feel free to email me: aprilmwalsh@aol.com

This story does still exist, but let's just say it's in another form. Email me and all will be clear.

This story is gone, but I am leaving the page because I appreciate the rare comments I get and don't want that rare commenter to think that isn't so.
Previous Part

Part Five

2 comments:

blackheart_me said...

WOW so much for trying to be suave. I'm wondering is he shaky because it's his first time or because the rocks are having a double effect on him?

April said...

Well, as you know by now, there was a little twist in this one. So I'd go with the former. ;)