Under The Influence (Part Three)

Note: I have removed the text of this fic. If you have previously read this and feel very strongly about reading it again, I am here for you, to give you an explanation or a text copy. Feel free to email me: aprilmwalsh@aol.com

This story does still exist, but let's just say it's in another form. Email me and all will be clear.

This story is gone, but I am leaving the page because I appreciate the rare comments I get and don't want that rare commenter to think that isn't so.
Previous Part

Part Four

3 comments:

blackheart_me said...

HA! OOH yeah very sweet! Man I really like this Clark.

April said...

LOL. I think I wrote Clark in Before Sunset this way as well. You know, it's probably the most fun way to write Clark for me, as sort of sweet and a bit hapless.

Anonymous said...

Haha you go guys! Go get some!