Under The Influence (Part Two)

Note: I have removed the text of this fic. If you have previously read this and feel very strongly about reading it again, I am here for you, to give you an explanation or a text copy. Feel free to email me: aprilmwalsh@aol.com

This story does still exist, but let's just say it's in another form. Email me and all will be clear.

This story is gone, but I am leaving the page because I appreciate the rare comments I get and don't want that rare commenter to think that isn't so.

Previous Part

Part Three

3 comments:

blackheart_me said...

AHH Loving it. Especially Clark being the one to WANT her. YEP YEP.

April said...

Heh! I do like turning the pine tables whenever I can!

Anonymous said...

Lol I think this is hilarious. Chloe trying to be good while Clark is being so bad. And now he is looking for red k? Nice!