Fic homework 12/1/14 - FINALLY!

Restless Nights (last updated 6/10/14) Chapter 22 - ASAP!!! (w/missed comments on Under The Influence below)



I can't be too proud, considering everyone waiting more than five months for that! I am trying to be more consistent, especially now that I have a more predictable schedule (and a computer that works).

Next up...

Out of the Depths 3 (last updated 7/14/14) ASAP! (with missed replies on Deep/Depths)
Restless Nights 23 ASAP! (with missed replies on 1-900-Chloe)
A Day Late 5 (last updated 9/26/14) ASAP!
Restless Nights 24 (with missed replies on HWGH 1)
Subtraction Time 13 (last updated 10/1/14 and finish missed replies on reaction time 5)
Restless Nights 25 (with missed replies on HWGH finished)
Restless Nights Epilogue 
************************
Out of the Depths 4
Subtraction Time 14 (missed replies on reaction time finished)
A Day Late 6
Subtraction Time 15 (missed replies on action time 1/2)


Replies to Restless Nights 21 and previous chapters are at the end. Just cleaning up a few other commenting loose ends here.

On my last fic homework:

Trinity said... Finally! I knew you were without a computer, but still, I was starting to worry and was about to write to you. Well, I guess I don't have to now:)

It was not easy, being computerless. You know how people say they learned things about not relying on technology and discovered their true self? Yeah. I had none of that BS. It just made life harder.

On Almost Whole, Chapter 17

40SGal said...

Once again I'm reading your 'Almost' Series. It is really great work! I love this conversation with Linda and Clark. I think you capture the characters really well. I love watching the changes they are both going through in their own personal lives, adjusting to the 'new' Lois and all while trying to protect who they love while not taking care of themselves. How similar they both are! I just wanted to acknowledge that I appreciate the work you put in to your stories. I don't always leave comments but I can tell you that I have read all your stories at least 3 times!!!

Thanks so much! This really was the story I spent the most time and effort on, so whenever I hear anyone enjoyed it (and stuck with it as it grew and grew), I get a big case of the happies. :)


I am extremely impressed that you've done this particular one three times. I don't know if anyone but me has gone over it that much. LOL ;)


Under The Influence (missed replies from way back when):

Chapter 2:
blackheart_me said...
AHH Loving it. Especially Clark being the one to WANT her. YEP YEP.






Heh! I do like turning the pining tables whenever I can!

Chapter Three:






blackheart_me said...
HA! OOH yeah very sweet! Man I really like this Clark.
LOL. I think I wrote Clark in Before Sunset this way as well. You know, it's probably the most fun way to write Clark for me, as sort of sweet and a bit hapless.

Chapter Four:






blackheart_me said...
WOW so much for trying to be suave. I'm wondering is he shaky because it's his first time or because the rocks are having a double effect on him?
Well, as you know by now, there was a little twist in this one (spoiler). So I'd go with the former. ;)

Chapter Five:
blackheart_me said...






That was it! He wasn't on redk (spoiler highlight to read)


I feel slow for not catching on to that. 
Very clever and very cute!
April 12, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

You weren't slow at all. I kept it quite vague up to the reveal. ;)

I'm glad you liked!
Chapter Six:

Anonymous said...
Very funny and really sweet, what a great combination! I enjoyed this!
I LOVED THIS!!! I can't narrow it down more to that *g*


Thanks, you guys!

I feel like so many of my fics are super long angst buckets, so it's nice to step out with something light and fun now and then! :)


No comments: