Fic Homework (with very tardy crossposting) 1/6/15

Just like with OOTD, I've actually had this up on the forums for weeks, but got too busy to post, but here you FINALLY go!

Restless Nights 23- actually posted 12/16/14

Next up...

A Day Late 5 (last updated 9/26/14) ASAP (with some missed replies on HWGH)
Subtraction Time 13 (last updated 10/1/14) ASAP (with missed replies on reaction time)
Restless Nights 24  by 1/14/14 (with more missed replies on HWGH probably) 
Out of the Depths 4 by 1/16/14!!!
Restless Nights 25 
Restless Nights Epilogue 

Replies for Chapter 22 are on Chapter 23. Now for some missed semi-recent (and way not so recent. I'm sorry you have to deal with me) comments on an old one (and apparently, the fic people enjoy the most with it being more comedic, I guess)...

1-900-Chloe:

Intro:





Trinity said...
I think you don't get notified of all the comments, because I left a few, mostly in Almost series chapters, but it's all right.
Just wanted to let you know I read this and Under the Influence and I had a great fun with those fics:) Off to the next.
Anonymous said...
LMAO! Well and truly Laughing My Ass Off! I am so grateful that you wrote Mama Kent with the dignity and intelligence that the show writers stole away from her after season two.
And the 'whispering tears'! My gosh, I can hear Lana's voice when I read your words. The damsell really does go on, and on, and on... and on...
Love, KatScorp
Anonymous said...
"...glancing at Lana who turned over in bed, muttering something about pancakes."
Apeygirl wins the net!
chloista4ever said...
lol i enjoyed this story so much :-D
Anonymous said...
I loved reading 1-900-Chloe! You have made my morning! Thankyou!
Emie_Star said...
AWESOME STORY!






Emie_Star said...
Okay I find myself coming back again after just a few short minutes to leave you another review. It came to me as I got up to go to the kitchen for a drink of water; that I thought about what Lois said near the end of the chapter....

"Oh, it settles down after.... five minutes or so...."

Dieing with that line right there. Like Clark's seriously a five minute man! Again I say excellent story!!!
AV said...
Hilarious! And sweet. And Adorable! Lol

Le Sigh
sephiruto said...
I wonder what Lois was thinking at he end. XD

:)
Androuska said...
Great story again and so funny. I love your writing.

Thanks so much! So pleased it gave you a laugh!





No comments: