Almost Lois (Chapter Eight)

She smiled and moved away toward her room. "Why don't you suck on that for the rest of your life?" she threw over her shoulder. "And lock the door when you leave."

She'd only got as far as opening the bedroom door when she found herself lifted up and fairly tossed on the bed. She landed on her stomach, her still unmade blankets a heap under her. She was happy she was wearing her rattiest T-shirt and jeans because the T-shirt was quickly torn down the back and she felt hot lips on her spine, just over her bra. The jeans didn't get ripped. She worked her hands under her and unbuttoned them, trying to concentrate on the task of unzipping while her eyes rolled back in her head. She felt his hands on her hips, pulling at the jeans and she let them. She wanted this too much. She'd accept his help one last time.

His mouth returned to her back and she gasped. She heard quick and frantic rustling even as his mouth kept working, kissing, sucking, biting... From the corner of her eyes, she saw his clothes falling in front of her radiator. It wasn't long before she felt the back of her bra fall loosely to her side and her panties... Well, she'd never liked them anyway. She hardly cared that they were in shreds underneath her. She only cared for the feeling of warm skin against her buttocks as his mouth bit at her waist. She was ticklish and sensitive there and she pushed back. "Ahh... Fucking hate you."

"Please..." She felt his hands on her waist, beginning to turn her and she gripped them.

"No!" She let one of her hands leave his to reach behind her for his cock. "Fuck me like this. I don't want to look at you."

"Chloe..." She gripped it hard and he growled into her neck.

"That's not my name," she said slowly. "What do you call me?"

She felt his breath on her in short pants. "Lois," he finally breathed. "You're Lois."

"Remember that." She loosened her grip and guided him toward her, opening her legs. "Now fuck me." She felt the tip of him at her entrance and she let go of him, gripping the headboard in front of her instead. "And don't even think about being gentle."

"Fine." His breath moved away from her neck and she felt him sink all the way in one long stroke. She was so wet, it didn't matter how long it had been. It was just too good... Or it would be, if he would just move.

"Move, Clark." He did. A long stroke out, then a hard push in that made her nearly lose her grip on the headboard. He did it again and she felt the tip of him at her cervix. She moaned and pushed back. His hands dug harder into her hips.

Somewhere inside, she hated herself as much as she hated him right now. But even that hate pushed her now. The energy of it made her want to work it off. And what better way than letting your former best friend shove into you harder and harder?

She could think of a better way, but only if it meant he was faster. She made sure he knew. "Faster," she panted.

His hands moved to her waist, slipping only slightly on the sheen of sweat glazing her. "Like this?" He pulled her back against him and sped up. She hated the eager tone in his voice. It gave her the feeling he was trying to make things up to her, throwing her some pity fuck. She hated him even more.

Of course, her disposition changed a little when he moved even faster. "God... Just like that.... Jesus..."

Every stroke was now hitting her just right, just quick enough, that her orgasm felt like some kind of speeding train rushing toward her. When it hit her, would she shatter? She could feel his balls swing forward, slapping her clit with every push. It added another layer of sensation that had her moaning unintelligibly. She would shatter and soon. She braced herself harder against the headboard while she could still think to do so and shoved back, squeezing him from deep inside.

"Mmmph... So... fucking... Ungh!" Clark was about as intelligent as she was right now... Maybe more so because he was still moving while her arms had now given out as he scraped her G-spot with every pass. She dimly thanked whatever deity watched over people that banged against each other on creaky beds that there was a pillow low against her headboard. Because it was getting closer with every thrust of his hips.

She let one hand reach behind her before all thought left to try to squeeze him, signal him. The way he was going, she amd that pillow would go right through the wall. Suddenly she didn't care if she did. Her orgasm hit her and ripped through her body. The force of it spread outward to her legs, feet, arms, hands... Her hand shot backward and clenched his sweating flank. Her nails dug in involuntarily as she screamed, clutching him hard inside her.

It seemed to signal the end for him, too. Harsh grunts sounded behind her as his hips pistoned against her over ten times, squeezing past her still clenching inner muscles.

He landed hard on her and she opened her eyes, dimly seeing the headboard directly at her nose. It was a close one. She listened to him panting in her ear for a moment, felt his racing heart at her back, his sweaty arm over her shoulder. Apparently, even a fully trained Clark could still sweat all over her.

She found the strength to jam an elbow upward into his ribs. He grunted, but she knew it didn't hurt him. Her elbow, however, was a different story. "Get off me," she groaned.

"Okay," she heard him say. She felt him slide out of her and she winced. She was sore. She hadn't felt nearly this sore when he'd been pumping her. She must have been in some heightened orgasmic state then. Now, she could feel rawness and sore muscles and a still-throbbing elbow. She felt the bed dip in front of her and his face came into view, settling on the pillow before her.

"I still hate you," she said as her eyes closed.

"I know," she heard him say. She felt him pull her to him by the waist. She felt his leg settle over her, then the cover against her skin.

"Hate you, Clark," she said before sleep took her.

*******************************

She heard the beeping. She heard it every morning. And, just like every morning, she rolled over to hit the source. Only this time she hit a large, warm male body instead of an alarm clock, Her eyes flew open, she suspected, about the same time his did. She followed it up with snatching her hand back. He followed it by ending up across the room, a pillow in front of him.

She sat up and slapped the off button on top of her alarm clock, bypassing the snooze button she usually favored. She wasn't tired anymore. "Well..." She offered him a weary smile. "You actually stayed to cuddle." She tucked the sheet around herself and got off the other side of the bed. She turned to him, holding it firmly around herself. "Go on. Scurry off now." She stared as he didn't move, just stared back.

"Oh, okay. You want to offer me sweet little excuses first. I'll help you." She looked at the ceiling. "Let me see... It was a mistake. We shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. I can't give you what you need. You don't understand. I don't like you that way. I'm a loner. Let's be friends." She looked back at him. "It's gotta be one of those. So... Got it. Thank me later. Run along."

She shuffled to the bathroom and turned on the shower. When she stepped in, she was only mildly surprised to find a naked man pulling her curtain back. "You don't understand."

"I already said that one," she said, smirking and pulling the curtain shut.

He opened it again. "You act like I'm trying to hurt you."

"Please, Clark. I'm way beyond your ability to hurt me. But you are making my floor wet. If you're so concerned for my safety, why don't you close the curtain so I don't slip and break my neck?" When he didn't move, she closed it herself. "Bye, now."

"Damn it," he snarled and opened it again, this time stepping in and pulling it shut behind him.

"Got out of my shower," she said turning around to face the spray. She wouldn't even bother pushing him. She'd have to touch him for that. It just figured the only time he was calculatedly naked with her was when the sight of his puppy dog eyes made her sick.

"I'll get out when you listen."

"Then you can stay here all day." She grabbed her shampoo and squirted some in her hand. "I won't care. I'll be at work." He took the bottle from her hand and she turned, surprised to see him squirting some in his own hand. "What are you doing?"

He put his hand to his head. "I'm saving time."

"You can't use my stuff."

"I'm just sweaty from last night."

"That's not my problem."

He had the nerve to smile. "Actually, it kind of is."

She turned back, scratching the shampoo into her own scalp roughly. "You're flirting now? That is just precious."

"Lois... It was a joke."

"Oh, goodie. You know my name now."

"It's easier to say when you're being annoying."

"And now you're insulting my family." She ducked her head under the spray. "Keep it up. Kryptonite's not that rare."

He sighed and put his hands on her shoulders. "I just... Last night was because it's been a while for both of us. And it was a mistake. But... Look at us now. We're naked and nothing's happening. It's like... we've already put it behind us. We're friends ag..."

"Naked friends? How sweet." She shrugged him off. "And what happens after the next while, huh? You going to screw me and cry mistake again?"

"I'd like to think we can control ourselves and we will if you don't push the issue again."

She finally turned. "I pushed the issue?" He had soap in his eyes, but he wasn't even blinking. Big jerk. "You're the one that jumped me."

She saw his fists clench. "Because you pushed me and you know it."

She pulled the shower curtain back and tried not to slip as she got out. "I'm all clean." She stepped and slid into her room, not even caring about conditioner. She wasn't even about to go back in for a towel, not with him in there. It was the most surreal shower of her life and she couldn't rejoin the madness.

She pulled open drawers, then her closet, tossing clothes around. She didn't care if they matched. She didn't care about the difficulty of pulling pantyhose over wet legs. She moved with speed even Clark might envy. She was just trying to get the damn hose under her skirt when she saw him in the doorway, a towel on his hips. "You're really something, Clark." She stuffed her feet into a pair of heels lying near the bed. "You always have to play wise grown-up to my irrational child. You and your advanced Kryptonian mind. You have all the answers and I'm just some sex-crazed maniac that forces you into bed."

"I never said..."

"It's never your fault when we fuck. It's all mine." She moved to her dresser and began stuffing her hair into a ponytail holder. "You would have fit right in two hundred years ago when they hung loose women like me for witchery."

"I don't blame you for the sex. I blame myself just as much."

"Well, you can stop blaming either of us." She stumbled out of the room, still trying to get the shoes all the way on. "I will never have sex with you again and I hope you're happy."

"I am," he said from her room.

"Good. Because I'm delirious. This is a banner day for Lois Lane, 2.0. I think I'll start a diary." She looked around for her purse. "Dear Diary," she muttered. "Today my flying former best friend and I agreed to stop fucking. I have never been so relieved and..." She looked up when he walked in. He was dressed. "Where's my purse?"

"Uh... I don't know," he said, taking a deep breath. "Lois..."

She stamped her foot. "The car." She spied her keys on the living room floor and scooped them up.

"We need to talk this out before you go. The anger's probably good. But we should..."

"Oh, Christ!" She rolled her eyes and whirled on him. "Would you stop being so... calm? It's just more of your grown-up act and it makes me want to slap you."

He threw his hands up. "If that's what it takes. But we need to work it out because I'll be on Lex as hard as your are and..."

"Be on him. Go nuts. I'm going to work." She stomped to the door, only turning back one more time. "You owe me a shirt."


Previous Chapter

Chapter Nine

No comments: